I can't feel too bad about my break from the gym because I have been running, but there is still the fact that you're paying for a gym membership and not going.
In the past, I've only had three-month gym memberships for the winter months.
How about you? Do you have a gym membership in the spring and summer or are you a cold weather gym member only? What gym would you recommend to someone new to the area? When you are not an active gym goer, what do you do to exercise nearby?
Once you've figured out that gym membership or done your last reps on the bench press, here are five things you should know today.
- Mmm....frozen yogurt. Have you stopped by Yogurt Fantazy in Avon yet?
- Ready for school, kids (and parents)? Avon Superintendent Gary Mala wrote this letter to the community with useful information in it to help prepare you for the school year.
- Have you ridden on the East Coast Greenway? Tell us your favorite spot to bike!
- Congratulations on your new home, Gifts of Love!
- "Patchy fog" in the morning and sunny in the afternoon! Click on the link provided to read more about today's weather forecast from the National Weather Service.