Food is a savory part of any fall festival and there are a lot of delectable items on the menu for Avon Day 2013.
Every year, Avon Day includes a Tastes of Avon section featuring local restaurants and food prepared by organizations in town.
Take a look at who will be there and what food they plan to serve:
- Carvel: Ice cream
- Avon Volunteer Fire Department: Pulled pork, chili, coffee
- Avon Police Association: Ice cream, popcorn, cotton candy, soda, water
- Avon/Canton Rotary: Hamburger, hotdogs
- UNICO: Fried dough, gellatto
- Avon Country Deli: Philly cheese steak sandwich
- Toshi-Izakaya: California roll, edamame, chicken teriyaki, water
- Max A Mia: Assorted mini cannoli’s
- The Lyme Grill: Lettuce wraps