The overcast weather this week hasn't exactly been forgiving, but summer is just around the corner and we've had a warm spring.
Where is your favorite outdoor dining place?
If your favorite isn't in Avon, where else do you go locally?
This is your chance to share with Avon Patch readers your recommendations and give a shout out to your favorite business.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Wednesday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
If you're stumped and can't remember the name of your favorite restaurant with outdoor dining, here are some ideas from our directory. If you know of a business not listed here or one that doesn't have a directory listing, you're also welcome to nominate it.
For full Readers' Choice rules .
Editor's Note: If there's something in this article that you think should be corrected or if you have questions or a news tip give Avon Patch Editor Jessie Sawyer a ring at 860-356-6339 or shoot her an e-mail at Jessie.Sawyer@patch.com. Join in on the Avon Patch conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AvonPatch) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/AvonPatch). You can also add your own announcements and events or apply to blog on Patch.