The following Avon Public Schools staff members have resigned as of Aug. 28.
All of the resignations are effective immediately and were accepted by the Board of Education at its Tuesday meeting.
- Gretchen Bagley, a para-educator at Pine Grove School
- Patrick Barry, the drama teacher at Avon High School
- Dale Bronson, ERC at Avon High School
- Kerry Charpinsky, ERC at Avon Thompson Brook School
- Jennifer Gilly, LTS for Language Arts
- LMTA at Avon High School
- Doris Paluso-Davanzo, a para-educator at Pine Grove School
- Mary Ramondetta, a sixth grade teacher at Thompson Brook School
- Megan Rusinkso, a para-educator at Roaring Brook School
- Michael Searson, a para-educator at Thompson Brook School
Correction: Kate Mitchell and Susan Tancredi were originally included on the resignation list that the Central Office presented to the Board of Education and that the board accepted, but the Superintendent's Office has notified Patch that it was a mistake. Mitchell and Tancredi are still working as para-educators at Roaring Brook School. The article has been updated to reflect this correction.