Are you due for your annual mammogram? Please join us four our first inaugral Mammothon. It begins at 2:00 pm Saturday June 2, and continues thru Sunday June 3, at 4:20pm -- 26.2 consecutive hours! The event will run in conjunction with the Komen Connecticut Race for the Cure.
- When you visit our Glastonbury location for your mammogram, during select times you’ll also be treated to the following extras, absolutely FREE! RAH-freshments • Activities • Bra ﬁttings • Varicose vein consultations • Mini makeovers
- Join us for “Girls Nite Out”, Saturday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Join us for "Sunday Brunch” 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Bring your Komen Race Bib to your mammogram, and RAH will make an in-kind donation on your behalf to Komen Connecticut!
- Schedule your mammogram on Sunday morning between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. and receive a FREE diagnostic DEXA Bone Density exam!
- Other health and wellness vendors will be there to add to the fun.We’ll update our website as to when these “extras” will be available.
Trust that you’ll receive the latest digital mammogram performed and interpreted by Central Connecticut’s leading breast health specialists. We accept all major insurances. In addition, patients with no insurance will be covered 100% by the Charlotte Johnson Hollfelder Mammography Screening Fund. Please call our Glastonbury ofﬁ ce to schedule your mammogramat (860) 714-9710 or visit our website at www.rahxray.com formore information.