Whole Health Associates "Crockpot Renegade" night 2!
First night into the crockpot action and it feels good! Tonight's dinner was made this morning in less than 4 minutes because I had all the veggies washed and prepped for the morning.
Spray the crockpot with Olive oil spray and add all of the following-
1. 1/2 3lb bag of frozen chicken tenders (Trader Joes)
2. (Trader Joes) green beans
3. 2 parsnips, roughly diced
4. 2 carrots, diced
3. 1 small onion, diced
4. 1 cup organic and gluten-free chicken broth
5. McCormick gourmet seasoning packet-chicken and potatoes
Set on low! I left this on for 12 hours, so chicken was only slightly dry. If your crockpot has a timer, it would be best to set it for 4-6 hours on low.
Anyone have a great recipe I could try?