Whole Health Associates "Crockpot Renegade" night 2!
First night into the crockpot action and it feels good! Tonight's dinner was made this morning in less than 4 minutes because I had all the veggies washed and prepped for the morning.
Spray the crockpot with Olive oil spray and add all of the following-
1. 1/2 3lb bag of frozen chicken tenders (Trader Joes)
2. (Trader Joes) green beans
3. 2 parsnips, roughly diced
4. 2 carrots, diced
3. 1 small onion, diced
4. 1 cup organic and gluten-free chicken broth
5. McCormick gourmet seasoning packet-chicken and potatoes
Set on low! I left this on for 12 hours, so chicken was only slightly dry. If your crockpot has a timer, it would be best to set it for 4-6 hours on low.
Anyone have a great recipe I could try?
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something