Avon Town Hall
Drag box to select area
Avon was a section of Farmington called Northington before it was named as a separate town and incorporated in 1830. Avon has a town manager and town council. The town departments are in brick buildings (buildings 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7), converted from former Ensign-Bickford Company factory buildings into offices for select town departments. Town Manager Brandon Robertson's office is located in the main town hall building at the front of the lot. The Selectmen's Chamber, where the town council members meet, is also located in the main town hall. The town council chairman is Mark Zacchio. There is free Wi-Fi downstairs in town hall.
60 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001
- Fax: (860) 409-4368
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed; Summer hours (June 20 – Aug. 26): Mon - Thu, 8am - 4:45pm; Fri, 8am - 12:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Hours: Tue - Wed, 10:30am - 6pm; Thu, 10:30 - 9pm; Fri, 10:30am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm
- Accessible: yes